Bill Lloyd, Wildwood Acoustic, The Full Moon Club and Shap Fell Bothy
Bill Lloyd maintains a mailing list of ach of the activities listed above.
I undertake to protect your personal information and respect your privacy. This Policy lets you know what data I may collect about you. This policy covers the use of my website at www.billlloyd.co.uk, and my newsletter, announcements and email list.
I will collect and store your name and contact details (such as email, address and telephone number) when you submit an on-line form, or when making an enquiry or because you purchased a product from me.
When visiting this website, my system may collect your IP address, data showing when you visited, which pages you looked at, information about your operating system, device and browser version. This data is gathered using the standard website tools with which the website is constructed.
I will take all reasonable and proportionate steps to protect your personal information.
Why do I store this information?
- Legitimate Interest:
- To provide you with information about my activities. This may include sending you marketing materials where I can demonstrate a relationship with you and you have not told us that you do not want to receive these.
- To maintain a list of people who have asked not to receive direct marketing material from us.
- Where I have to do something by law (‘legal obligation’)
- To ensure that your rights are met under the UK Data Protection Act.
- To meet my obligations with law enforcement agencies, courts and other organisations.
- To comply with anti-money laundering regulations.
How long will I keep this data?
- I keep records of any dealings you have with me for up to six years after the last contact. This is so that I can respond to any complaints or disputes that may arise.
- I will keep other personal information about you if it is necessary for me to do so to comply with the law.
- Data collected from using the website such as IP address is deleted after 28 days.
I do NOT: compare the information about you in my database with external sources or seek to enrich the data I hold about you.
I do NOT: Share your information with any third party.
I do NOT: Retain Credit Card or Debit Card information.